Intro to Social Entreprenuership
Our Intro to Social Entrepreneurship is an interactive, one hour workshop that teaches participants about how to use business as a tool for positive social change and inspires them with examples of local youth who have created their own social enterprise projects. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Passion Purpose Project
The Passion Purpose Project is a customizable workshop series that guides participants through the process of creating a business model for their own social enterprise projects. This program is ideal for schools or organizations with participants who have already developed an idea for a community benefiting project and want to learn how to develop a business model and professional presentation for their idea. Contact email@example.com for more info.
The Youth Hub Fellowship is a year-long social enterprise incubation training program for low-income youth ages 18-24 to create enterprise projects that increase personal income and directly address problems in the communities.
- 4 months of intensive social enterprise training to develop a business model strategy
- Professional adult mentorship
- Access to co-working space for up to 3-years, including office amenities
- A pitch event, where youth present their social enterprise proposal with access to a minimum of $1000 in seed funding per team
- 8 months of follow up coaching, training and networking events