Intro to Social Entreprenuership
Our Intro to Social Entrepreneurship is an interactive, one hour workshop that teaches participants about how to use business as a tool for positive social change and inspires them with examples of local youth who have created their own social enterprise projects.
Passion Purpose Project
The Passion Purpose Project is a customizable workshop series that guides participants through the process of creating a business model for their own social enterprise projects. This program is ideal for schools or organizations with participants who have already developed an idea for a community benefiting project and want to learn how to develop a business model and professional presentation for their idea.
Youth Impact Hub Lean Accelerator supports youth in testing their idea using some of the most innovative approaches in business like design thinking, lean start-up and rapid proto-typing. The 18 hour training provides participants with the tools and processes to positively impact the world around them through the development of a Social Enterprise.
The Youth Hub Fellowship is a year-long social enterprise incubation training program for low-income youth ages 18-24 to create enterprise projects that increase personal income and directly address problems in the communities.
- 4 months of intensive social enterprise training to develop a business model strategy
- Professional adult mentorship
- Access to co-working space for up to 3-years, including office amenities
- A pitch event, where youth present their social enterprise proposal with access to a minimum of $1000 in seed funding per team
- 8 months of follow up coaching, training and networking events